PS Plug-in Driver is our recommended driver that has the high print quality and fulfilling functions.
This is the dedicated printer driver compatible with the functions of this system, enabling you to acquire information on the mounted optional devices, paper tray and paper information of this system, and color conversion information. This driver realizes the advanced printing utilizing the information above and the performance of this system.
This driver can also be used for printing from general applications, but it is suitable for printing from the Adobe application especially compatible with PostScript.
In Windows, launch PS Plug-in Driver in one of the following procedures.
- Click [Properties] or [Preferences].
- Open [Printers], [Printers and Faxes], or [Devices and Printers], right-click the printer icon, and click [Printing Preference] in the displayed menu.
In macOS, launch PS Plug-in Driver using the following procedure.
- Select the printer name from the menu list of the Print dialog box, and click [Advanced].
- Image Controller IC-609 or Image Controller IC-607 is required to use PS Plug-in Driver or AccurioPro Print Manager.
- The PS Plug-in Driver page-description language and the supported operating systems are as follows.
- Page-description language: PostScript 3
- Supported operating system: Windows, macOS