The Job Batch function and Partition Paper function cannot be used together.
*Job Batch: A function through which the controller can automatically batch groups of small jobs into a single job to improve printing efficiency.
*Partition Paper: A function that places sheets of partition paper between jobs.
Jobs for which the Job Batch function is active are handled as a single large job. Therefore, no partition paper is added as a separator.
Fiery Color Server
5 minutes or less
Select whether to use the Job Batch function or Partition Paper function.
When using the Partition Paper function after disabling the Job Batch function, be sure to reapply RIP processing to any already RIP processed data.
The procedure below has the Job Batch function disabled using Fiery Color Server.
1. In the Command WorkStation (CWS) or Fiery WebTools, launch [Configure].
2. In [Job Management], set the [Job Patch] check box to OFF. (ON by default)
The procedure for when using the Partition Paper function is as detailed below.
1. Right-click the job in Command WorkStation, and select [Remove Raster Data].
2. Select the job, right-click, and then open [Properties].
3. Select [Offset Sort] for [Sort/Group] under [Finish], and then select [Print].
Re-applying RIP processing enables the job ticket that specified the partitioning function, thereby preventing this issue.